Friday started out as a nice day (55 and sunny), so I decided to take the kids on a picnic the park. After Michael woke up from his morning nap, we loaded up some lunch and headed down the Clapham Common. Of course by the time we got there, the sun had disappeared and it was quite chilly. But we managed to have a good time regardless. 
Kate loves her little brother. 
Singing "Itsy-Bitsty Spider"
Saturday was truly a gorgeous day. I think it hit 67 degrees and the sun was shining. Danny and I both went for a run in the morning, and then we loaded up everyone (including Dexter!) and headed to Regent's Park. Regents Park is a huge, gorgeous park in Central London with a playground, tennis courts, lots of little ponds with waterfowl, paddle boats, etc. Dogs are allowed on the tube, so he was very happy to come with us and explore. 

Look...short sleeves!! 

Unfortunately, Sunday was back to its regularly scheduled dreary weather, and it isn't forecast to get above 55 all week. But the glimpse of sunshine and spring weather has rejuvenated my spirit.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Proof that Spring does in fact Exist in Britain
Posted by
Laura
at
9:38 AM
Labels: Kate, London Life, Michael
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You children are completely morphing into little mini-me's like our kids! That last pic of Michael is a little Danny if I have ever seen it!
Post a Comment