Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Michael at 7 mos



Now that Michael is almost 8 months, I thought I would do his 7 month update.


At 7.5 months, Michael:
-Can sit unsupported. Hooray!
-Can get food from his tray into his mouth about 80% of the time.
-Absolutely loves to watch his sister and crack up at everything she does
-Takes 2 naps per day, and sleeps through the night when we are at home
-Loves mom the most. My poor mother learned this the hard way when she tried to feed him and he started screaming his head off. He doesn't like anyone else to hold him...not even Dad. And if he is tired or upset, he doesn't even like to be looked at by strangers.
-Is still wearing some 0-3mos clothing, some 3-6, and a scant few 6-12 items. I'm not sure what he weighs, but I suspect he is still on the lower end of the percentiles.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so impressed with your veggie selections! Quite honestly, I don't have a clue what fennel is and I wouldn't know what a parsnip was if you hadn't told me last week. I've also never known anyone other than my grandmother who would eat a beet! YOU GO GIRL! Your kids will be so much healthier than mine with their diet of cheese and noodles. I did see Michael eat those parsnips and apples today! I guess he's coming around.

Alexis said...

He'a adorable! I can't believe he's still wearing some 0-3 months. Sofia is busting out of her 6-12 month stuff!

How's the pediatrician there? Do they have as many WBV's?