The other night at dinner, Kate proclaimed to Danny: "Girls don't go to work or school. Girls have to stay home at the house and cook for daddy". ??? I can't figure out where that came from. I've always worked until we moved here! I couldn't make that stuff up if I tried.
And here is what Michael looks like with lipstick on. Or really, after he has been eating beets. He loves beets, but they make such a mess! The only food he hasn't liked so far is parsnips (you like that Stephanie & Amy??). I pureed some yesterday, and he cries every time I try to feed them to him. I'm a little perplexed, since I think they are delicious and they are really quite sweet. I'll keep trying to help him see the light.
Friday, April 18, 2008
My little Anti-Feminist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment