Ciao means hello, good-bye, and theSaevas love Italy!! If you want your kids to feel like minor celebrities, take them to Italy. I'm not exaggerating when I say that 3 of 5 people we passed on the street stopped to coo at Michael and chat with Kate. Now we know what Apple & Gywenth must feel like. It was a refreshing change from London, where children are often treated like pond scum if you dare to bring them out in public.
I have about 11,345,213 pictures to upload, but for now I must go catch up on laundry and run some errands before Thursday, when we depart again for a mega-quick trip to "Merica", as Kate would say.
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Rome, if you want to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can not wait to see your Italy pictures. We are going next month and I can hardly wait. A lot of people in CH say Ciao! Ciao! Cheers when they say good-bye. It is so funny to me since they speak German here.
HURRY UP AND GET HERE!!! We can't wait to see you guys tomorrow night. I am willing to bet that Michael will tower over my two midgets...and me & Elliot too! See you SOON!!!
Post a Comment