So, although she is apparently an Anti-Feminist, she is also a budding hippie. She's nothing if not a constant oxymoron.
Whenever we are out & about, she'll exclaim "Ohhh! I need to go hug that tree" and run up and give it a big bear hug. It can take us forever to walk a mere 500 feet, stopping to dole out affection to a tree every 10 feet or so.
I swear I didn't teach her this...although Danny is quite suspicious.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Little Tree Hugger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOL! That's hysterical!
That is so funny. You never know where they pick these things up. Your box of veggies makes me want to go to the farmers market. I went and bought some parsnips after your rave of how good they are. I am making them with dinner tonight. These are my 2 favorite travel food items we have found: sugar free apple sauce that is a single serving tube. Layton can just eat it out of the spout with no spoon (they have yogurt like that too, but it needs refrigeration) and milk in juice boxes. Love them both.
Post a Comment