Sunday, November 09, 2008

Blogcation


Sorry for the lack of updates lately. We went to Disney World for a wonderful week, & then came home to play catch up. I'm leaving tomorrow to fly back to the US for a little over a week to deal with some family matters, and then Danny's parents will be visiting us for the following 2 weeks. So it will likely be some time before I am able to get back on here and do some updates.

I'm flying alone tomorrow for 10 hours with the kids. And Michael is cutting his molars and hasn't napped in a week. It's going to be awesome. And alcohol is no longer free in coach. I'm going to need copious amounts of it to deal with him. Or, need to buy copious amounts of it for the people sitting around us.

3 comments:

mrs boo radley said...

Travel safely! I would totally be understanding if I was a passenger next to you on the plane. :)

Laura said...

Thanks! You're so nice. You would be amazed at what jerks people can be on planes when you've got kids (and mine are generally, *knocks on wood*, quite well behaved).

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad I tagged you. Thanks for participating. I've never been to the OKC bombing site. I'm glad you posted that picture.

I hope you have a safe trip and that the kids SLEEP on the plane. I'm flying back by myself for Christmas (Mark is meeting me there later) and am curious how it is going to go on the airplane!

I'll be thinking about you and praying for your sanity. Let me know when you get back and we'll go have some fun.