The UK doesn't really celebrate Halloween. There is no trick or treating, and although some children do dress up, the holiday is more about witches, ghosts and goblins than Buzz Lightyear or clowns or whatever.
So we were really excited to be in Orlando for Halloween, since Danny & I, I mean Kate & Michael, love Halloween candy.
Kate dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood, and Michael was the Big Bad Wolf, or the Cute Little Wolf, as it were. 



It was quite difficult to get a picture of the two of them sitting still, so this is the best I could do. Kate loved their costumes, and referred to Michael as "Wolfie" for about 5 days straight. 
We attended Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, which was a lot of fun. They had a parade and fireworks, and Michael just couldn't stand the excitement. 
Friday, November 21, 2008
My, what big eyes you have
Posted by
Laura
at
1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment