
I got this idea from a friend. We call it a "Thankful Tree", and everyday in November we write down what Kate is thankful for that day. Obviously November is not quite over yet, but I thought today was a good day to post Kate's Thankful Tree. She has quite a lot to Thankful for, as most of us do.
1. Groceries and Food
2. Cake
3. Cousin Aubrie
4. Mommy
5. Books
6. The Library
7. Home
8. Pocket Money
9. Paints
10. the Airport
11. Mommy's Birthday
12. Kate
13. Nonni & Pa-Pa
14. Michael
15. Mike (Sorry Beth, you never did make the list!)
16. Uncle Zach, Aunt Sami & Annalise
17. My new haircut
18. Great Grandma
19. Daddy
20. Ballet
21. Toys
22. my teachers
23. my Friends
24. presents
25. Old McDonald's Farm
26. French
27. my princess mat puzzle
And Michael? I think today he is thankful that he finally walking. He started taking unassisted steps across the room this morning. Hooray Michael! 
Happy Thanksgiving! Love to you all.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Thankful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey girl! It's so good to catch up on your adventures through your blog. You have been so busy! I'm so happy that Michael is finally walking, although that does bring many more opportunities to get into things! It sounds like you've had a fun few weeks. Lots of trips under your belt too!
I'm really sorry to hear about your granddad, I wish you could have gone back under better circumstances. I'm glad the kids got to spend time with your grandmother though. Treasure that time with her. My grandmother barely met Trenton before she passed away. Trinity was about Kate's age. She had lost her mind by the time Trinity was born and kept asking me why I had a baby when I wasn't married yet. (We had been married for 3 years and she had been at the wedding!) It was a huge concern to her, I guess.
I love your Thankful Tree idea. I wish we would have done something like that. Instead we just let Thanksgiving pass us by. For Thanksgiving dinner we had baked cod, potato soup and broccoli. Yum-my. I sure missed my dressing and pumpkin bread!
We miss you. Trenton was wanting to play with Kate now that he's not sick anymore. I'll call you.
Sweet, we made the list!!!
What a great idea. I'm going to have to steal that idea next year!
And yea for Michael walking!
Post a Comment