We went to Paris two weeks ago, and it was nice to be there when it was above 5 degrees.
I have wanted to visit Versailles for a long time, and finally had the opportunity to do so on this visit. Versailles is supposedly the best palace in all of Europe, and while I did not get to take my time and fully enjoy all of the splendor with a 4 year old & 1 year old in tow, it was still amazing.
Versailles is of course where the WWI peace treaty was signed, and the home of Marie Antoinette.
I will have to wait and get some of the better photos off my parent's camera. Kate was very keen to take photos this trip, and since I only had our little point & shoot camera, I let her.
Mom, Dad & Kate outside the palace: 
The kiddos in front of the famous Hall of [Dirty] Mirrors: 
And here is where the Kate-photos begin.
Enjoy.
Hall of Mirrors, again. 








Friday, July 24, 2009
Versailles through the eyes of a 4 year old
Posted by
Laura
at
1:20 PM
Labels: paris, Versailles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment