I am a big fan of mail. Who doesn't love opening their mailbox to find a personal note from someone from afar? (We don't have mailboxes here in London, but I'm ignoring that fact). Kate seems to have picked up this trait from yours truly, and loves to make cards to send to far-away friends.
Well, yesterday was a very special mail day at the Saeva house. 
Kate received a personal letter from none other than Queen Elizabeth II.
OK, so really it was from her Lady-in-Waiting. Her Majesty was unable to reply personally, but apparently she really enjoyed the picture Kate drew for her to see. 
Thursday, July 23, 2009
I went to London to visit the Queen
Posted by
Laura
at
1:20 PM
Labels: Kate, London Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How cute is that!
Cutest picture ever! Love the one where she's holding the prized envelope.
Awesome!! You girls need to frame it;)Make me want to write the queen- ha!
Post a Comment