Wednesday, February 04, 2009

The Obligatory Snow Pictures



As most of you have likely heard by now, London experienced the most snowfall in 18 years this week. It caught the city off-guard, and everything shut down on Monday. The tube, trains, airports, schools, and the buses all ceased operations. It is amazing that the buses stopped running, as they didn't even stop during the Blitz.

Danny went to work that day, and his normal hour long commute took him 2.5 hours. Fun!





Of course we had to build a snowman. Kate had a blast. Michael....not so much.





Frosty had a mouth made out of bread, but Dexter helped himself to it.




Don't hate the sad-looking snowman. I'm from Texas. We aren't taught snowman building techniques.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

As someone from Western New York, I think your snowman technique is pretty good :)

Pamela W. said...

I burst out laughing about the dog eating the poor guy's mouth! I think he's a very handsome snowman.
Pamela