Thursday, February 26, 2009

Kate Says:

She asked Danny why he had to go to work every day. He responded with some answer about needing to pay the bills and putting food on the table.
Kate: "But where do you work?"
Danny: "I work at Disney".
Kate: sucks in her breath, eyes get really wide. You...work...at...DISNEY?!!
Danny: "Yes, you know that!"
Kate: thinking hard and shaking her head. "But not at Snow White's castle. You don't work there". (looks a little bit hopeful)
Danny: "No, not at Snow White's castle. I work at an office".
Kate: "And Snow White isn't there".
Danny: "No, she isn't".
Kate: "Or Cinderella...or Pooh...or Sleeping Beauty...or Ariel...or Jungle Book...or Aladdin..."
Danny: "No, none of them are there. I work with people".
Kate: No longer interested "OK, well put on your work costume* and you can go then".



*work costume = shirt & tie

1 comment:

Sami said...

After Kate's thoughts Danny's job sucks! Talk to you soon.