Kate has a lot of fun toys and things to play with, but I am quite certain that the best gift she has ever gotten is her little brother. Watching the two of them play and interact with each other is one of the best things about being a parent. I am so happy that they have each other, and that, at least for now, they love each other so fiercely.
Michael absolutely adores her, and looks around for her whenever he wakes up or she isn't there. And Kate engages him in endless games of peekaboo, train play, and apparently some plotting revolt against mom & dad under the blanket:
It is sometimes hard to push the stroller, because she just wants to be in front loving on her brother.
Monday, June 09, 2008
Siblings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way to rock the ARKANSAS onsie Mikey!
I hope they have that much fun with their new cousin in October!
Post a Comment