Think gas is expensive where you live?
The average price of a gallon of petrol in the UK is now £4.80 (US$9.65) while a gallon of diesel costs a staggering £5.30. People on a trip here for the first time may be caught out by petrol being sold at the pumps by the litre where the cost is around £1.06 at the moment, but trust me, when you drive around for a while it will soon become obvious that the £20-£30 you throw into your tank doesn’t last very long at all.
Wow. Although my friend Stephanie did just buy a car last week, and I found myself daydreaming about trips to Tesco & Homebase without having to worry about how I'm going to get all my purchases home.
Monday, June 09, 2008
Reason #21 I'm glad we don't have a car
Posted by
Laura
at
2:58 PM
Labels: London Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment