Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's a Holiday, I must be sick

There are two bank holidays in May. And I've had strep throat during both of them.
My timing is nothing if not impeccable. At least this one was cold, rainy & dreary so we didn't feel like we were missing out on much. I think Michael has it now, so I'm taking him to the doctor this afternoon. Poor little guy seems miserable.

We did venture out of the house on Saturday night for Chris Rock.
He set a Guinness World Record for the largest live comedy audience in the UK!
I gave danny tickets for his birthday, and we had really been looking forward to the show. Our friend Beth was kind enough to watch the kids, so we had our first evening out since Michael has been born! Of course we didn't get to go to dinner or drinks, but at least we got out of the house sans stroller and three year old.



He was hysterical. Danny & I laughed so hard!

No comments: