Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Down, but not out

I got stricken with Strep Throat over the Holiday weekend. Lucky for me, I'm not allergic to penicillin and after day two on meds, I'm feeling much better. I just hope I didn't pass it along to the kids. I'm pretty sure that I got it from Kate, since there was an outbreak of Scarlet Fever at her school last week. I thought that Scarlet Fever went out of existence around the time Little Women was published, but apparently not. Let's just hope we don't get Scurvy next.

I just received the CD of the photos we had taken of the kids when we were back in Arkansas. They turned out so cute! Here is a sample:



Mom, don't worry about printing these b/c I'm ordering prints to your (& grandma & linda's) houses.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Goodness gracious, does Kate look just like you or what? :)