Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Things I Will Miss About London, #1


When I say "I", I really mean Kate and Danny.
If you have spoken to Kate in the two years, you have undoubtedly heard her wax on about Nando's, her favorite restaurant. Nando's is a Portuguese restaurant that serves grilled chicken along with some side items. There is one located on our high street, and every time we walk by Kate runs in hopefully. Ask her what she wants to eat, and it is invariably "Nando's!!". When Danny & I get a sitter to go out for an evening, Kate is convinced that we are going to Nando's without her. She can not conceive why anyone would even think to eat out elsewhere.

An added bonus to the delicious chicken is that they also have marinated olives (both Kate & Michael can power through olives like you would not believe), mashed sweet potatoes, corn on the cob, and chips (fries). The cherry on top is that it is a very kid friendly restaurant, which are few & far between around here.


Kate has told us that she doesn't want to leave England, because there are no Nando's in the USA.

No comments: