Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Michael 11 Months

Since he turns the big ONE on Saturday, I thought I'd better post his 11 month picture.



Keen observers will notice that his pants are unbuttoned. I should have just stuck a remote control & a beer in his hand to make the whole ensemble complete.

11 months was big for him.
He:
-Started crawling. Everywhere.
-Pulls up to standing. On everything.
-Got his 4 top teeth. Ouch.
-Can now sign "more". He asks for more, more, more of everything he is being fed, unless it is potatoes. I get a big bag of taters in my weekly veg box, so I make all kinds of them. He doesn't like them in any form. Strange, no? Who doesn't like french fries?
-Laughs hysterically at his sister. They chase each other around the house and shriek and laugh and it makes my heart smile.
-Shrieks a lot. When I call Danny, he tells me that I sound like I'm in a monkey cage.
-Has started holding his own with Kate. If she is playing with something he wants, he will grab her by the shoulder and try to pull her down out of the way. It's hilarious to watch.

3 comments:

mrs boo radley said...

Does he eat tomatoes and Cheerios too? :)

Amy McCown said...

He is seriously so cute.

Khamla said...

OMG, he has grown sooo much! He's such a cutie. Still can't believe he'll be 1 this Saturday.