You all may know him as Michael, but he is now only referred to as "Buddy" by one almost-three year old member of our family. I think she picked it up from me (unconsciously) saying "Hold on buddy..." when he is crying to be picked up/fed, etc.
It drives Danny nuts, but she will not call him by his name. When pressed, she calls him as "Michael Daisy". I think she got that from me singing a made-up song to "Michael David".
She also takes great joy in telling him things that are dangerous (streets, knives, scissors, tigers) and things that are not (socks, spoons, drums, diapers).
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Meet Buddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I call Layton "Buddy" quite a bit. Poor kiddos. We had a White Easter as well. I am so ready for sunshine, flowers, and to stop wearing some form of wool every day.
Post a Comment