Monday, February 04, 2008

Kate's New Best Mate

This is really why you come check the blog, right?
The reason I could not find the point and shoot camera is because Danny took it with him to California. He got back on Saturday morning, and so I can post some of the (now old) pictures from Buffalo.

Here, Kate meets Aubrie, Danny's cousin's daughter. They are about 3 months apart and were instantly best friends.



It snowed (no way, snow in Buffalo?) and they had so much fun just sitting at the window and shrieking and laughing at the snow. I've no idea what was so entertaining about just looking at the snow, but it entertained them for some time.


And by the end of the weekend, they were even dressing alike.




Kate looks at Aubrie's picture on our fridge every day and asks where her "pretty friend Aubrie go?".


The picture is old, but this is how Kate would comfort Michael when he was crying. Clearly, it didn't work very well. I must say though, that he is now very comforted by blankets. He loves to just hold soft blankets, and he has to sleep with one on his cheek.


No comments: