Sunday, January 13, 2008

RIP Grandpa P.

On Friday morning we got a message that Danny's grandpa had passed away quite unexpectedly.
We are heading to Buffalo this weekend for the memorial. It will be a quick trip, but it will be nice to see the family.

Bless your soul Grandpa. We'll miss you so very much. I hope the Bills and the Sabres always win in Heaven.

3 comments:

Melissa Halford said...

I am so sorry and hope that God blesses your trip home to some great family awaiting you and a fun trip of nothing but beautiful memories! Give Danny and hug from the Halfords!

Amy McCown said...

I am so sorry about Danny grandpa. I am glad that you guys will be to go home and be with your family.

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I do admit to some blog stalking as well. It is fun reading about your experience also. I found this website (www.travelwithyourkids.com) the other day and they have some good info on London under the destinations section. Thought I would pass it along.
Have a safe trip.

Maryann said...

I am sorry to hear about Danny's grandpa. We're thinking of ya'll!