Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.
Ours was pretty quiet, but I did manage to Iron Chef up a decent spread. I only had to buy 3 things, and the rest of it came from my fridge/freezer/pantry!
We had:
Turkey from Honeybaked Ham (courtesy of Kellogg's)
Green Beans with Chevre and Pomegranate seeds
bourbon glazed sweet potatoes
Stuffing
Spinach Salad
Homemade bread
Crunchy Caramel apple pie
pumpkin butter cake
Granola Bar pie
pecan pie (brought by my mom)
pumpkin spice cake
It was yummy, and actually pretty healthy. Well, not so much with all that pie!
So we spent most of the weekend organizing all of our stuff. We're having to divide all of our things into what goes on the plane, what goes with us, what goes on the boat and what goes into storage. The movers come on Monday to start packing!!
I feel like there are a million things that I needed/wanted to buy before we left, but of course I can't remember most of them now. I've done a good job of stocking up on toiletries, diapers, wipes, & kid clothing, so hopefully we won't have to purchase too much stuff when we get there.
I'm getting very excited. I can't believe it is already here. It feels like we've been planning this for so long, and now it is almost here! Wheee!
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Happy Turkey Day
Posted by
Laura
at
3:37 AM
Labels: London Move
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I cannot even imagine moving across an ocean. We had so many problems just moving across the state!
PS-Aubrie thanks Kate for her princess apron...she has had it on for the last two days.
Post a Comment