Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Getting Ready...

The movers are coming on Monday to start packing us up! I can't believe the big move is already here!! We're getting terribly excited about spending Christmas in London. I looked up things to do, like taking Kate to see Santa at Harrods, going ice skating, the lighting of the tree in Trafalgar Square. It will be a jolly good time! :)

Here are a few pictures of our new pad. It is 4 stories. The kitchen and home office is on the bottom floor, the living rooms are on the ground floor, and the bedrooms and bathrooms are on the top 2 floors. We have a small garden for Dexter too. The crazy thing is that there are no closets! So I'll have to get creative with storage. I'm not sure where we'll store things like carseats (since we won't have a car), the dog crate, etc.



No comments: