Dear God,
I am almost five. I don't like to take a rest or tidy up, but I really love broccoli.
Sometimes I pray for my brother Michael, that he will be able to poop on the potty. I guess you heard me, because now he goes in the toilet all the time.
Love,
Kate
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Tuesday, May 04, 2010
Kate's letter to god
Posted by
Laura
at
11:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OM GOSH that is soooo sweet and funny, and perfectly written! Love it you made my night and gave me something to look forward too;)
Seriously, that is the sweetest little prayer EVER! Made me smile, love it!
ITS THE REAL FORM OF THE STORY I HAD READ IN MY TEXT BOOKS-" A LETTER TO GOD".
I HAVE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE ITS SWEETNESS..
ALOK
Post a Comment