You guys know me, I can't be truly wordless.
But, I'm busy busy packing & cleaning house for our trip to Italy tomorrow! Am I the only one who is compulsive about cleaning the house thoroughly before a trip? I can not stand coming home to a dirty house. Plus if,God-Forbid, something should happen to us, I don't want people who have to go through our personal effects afterward to think we lived like slobs.
Here is a sign we encountered on a recent outing. It made us laugh: 
And two other things us that never fail to make us laugh: 
He is clearly taking notes on posing from his big sister: 
Ciao! I'm off to test the limits of Gelato consumption.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Wordless Wednesday
Posted by
Laura
at
2:24 PM
Labels: Kate, London Life, Michael
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gelato! Mmm.
My husband was looking over my shoulder when your blog came up on google reader, and he laughed and wondered if that sign was for real.
Post a Comment