You know what is like, so totally rad?
Spending a rare beautiful sunny day shopping at Covent Garden amongst approximately 1 million other people, 3 year-old meltdowns, and near-potty explosions for an for an appropriate party outfit.
Spending ample time getting dressed in said outfit and venturing out on a series of public transportation, enduring countless stares and quizzical glances from passerbys on your clothing selection.
Then, finally, at long last you arrive at your destination: a birthday party being held at a club. It is an 80s Theme Party, and when you find the party inside the very crowded club, not ONE other person has dressed up. Not even the birthday boy, who organized the party and selected the "80s Theme". Oh, and did I mention it was my first time meeting many of Danny's coworkers? Totally awesome. I'm sure I made quite the impression. 
Clearly, I have been living away from Texas for too long. Despite endless teasing and half a can of hair spray, I failed miserably at Big Hair.
Monday, April 06, 2009
Like, Totally
Posted by
Laura
at
9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, that stinks...and what are those people thinking not dressing up??? Hope it was a fun party though!
Ha! ha! that is soooo funny;) So something i would do! Why would they pick a theme like that and not get into it??
Too cute!
Post a Comment