Great to hear from you! How are you enjoying England? It looks like you are having a blast. I can't believe how big Michael and Kate are getting. Jack and I finally made it across the pond this year. We went to Scotland and Ireland and we booked our next trip to Germany over Thanksgiving. I can't wait. Any suggestions on where to go? I can't remember if you have been to Germany or not but I figure my odds are good. :) -Lauren
3 comments:
You need to get this pic in like a 16" x 20" or something. :) Cute.
I love that he has long hair.
Great to hear from you! How are you enjoying England? It looks like you are having a blast. I can't believe how big Michael and Kate are getting. Jack and I finally made it across the pond this year. We went to Scotland and Ireland and we booked our next trip to Germany over Thanksgiving. I can't wait. Any suggestions on where to go? I can't remember if you have been to Germany or not but I figure my odds are good. :) -Lauren
P.S. This blog has you written all over it. http://tastewiththeeyes.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment