Sunday, August 17, 2008

All the way to Somerset just to take a Bath?

Ok, so we really didn't take a bath while we were in Bath, but it sure had Kate confused.

Bath is about a hour away by train, and we had a lovely day out there.


We first toured the ancient Roman baths. This picture is important because it is the FIRST time ever, in 3.5 years and 2 children, that Danny has ever worn a baby. There was a small amount of huffing, puffing and protesting involved, I assure you. He also didn't want photographic evidence take of the event. I'm sure he'll be most pleased that I am posting it on the internet too.


Kate was thrilled that the audio tours were free and therefore, she got one too.


Michael, however, found it difficult to stay awake.



In front of the ancient Roman Bath:



Royal Crescent


They had these pigs all over the city, and Kate wanted her photo taken with every.single.one.of.them.


She was also really excited at the ice cream cone that was bigger than she was. Until she got up close and realized it was fake.

2 comments:

mrs boo radley said...

Beautiful scenery and cute kids!!

Sandy said...

Gorgeous! I want to tag along on your excursions!