Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Michael 10 Months




Michael is 10 months old! It is hard to believe in just two short months (uh, a month and a half. I'm a little late with this post) my baby won't really be a little baby any longer.

He still isn't properly crawling, but he can get around reasonably well on his bottom and by scooting. I'm ready for him to crawl, although I'll probably be eating my words on that. We have 3 flights of stairs in our house, with 52 stairs. LOTS of potential for accidents! His top two teeth have cut through the gums, so they will soon be making their appearance into his smile. He has finally mastered the use of the sippy cup, which is great because he has never taken a bottle (though not for lack of trying!). He eats everything, and mostly just eats whatever we do for our meals. I'm not a big fan of baby food, as I find it very tedious. His still Clingy McClingerson, and only wants Mom whenever I'm in sight. He has gotten really good at grabbing onto my shirt or hair if he senses that I'm going to hand him off to Danny, or, God Forbid, put him down on the floor.

I don't know if you can tell in these pictures, but his hair is pretty light for a Saeva. Lucky for him, this isn't a deal breaker and he can stay in the family. His hair is pretty long, which is funny because Kate hardly had any until she turned two.



Michael does his best George Kostanza pose.



Kate wanted her picture taken too. Michael looks oh so happy to have his sister's arms wrapped tightly around his neck!

No comments: