Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Labor Day 2006

What did Kate do?
Well, she ate chocolate chip banana bread:


However, I think she would have much preferred Nutella:



She played with stacking cups:


Watched football with dad:


Went to a party on Saturday night where she had lots of fun playing with 2 other 2 year olds, and of course the old party favorite, emptying out mom's purse:


Headed out to the lake on Sunday:


but didn't think too highly about actually getting in:

However, she did look awfully cute in her swimsuit so that made her feel better:


After all that activity, she had to refuel with some milk:



What I don't have a picture of is her passing out at 5 pm, and sleeping soundly until the next morning. Poor girl, all that fun just wore her out.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I can't believe how big Kate is :) We have got to get her and Aubrie together one of these holidays.